Monday, September 26, 2011

Tijuana...

I had a strange dream that I don't quite remember. But it included some of my friends who were skeptical of my nature, a failed marriage with someone I (in reality one of my very platonic friends... ew. just ew. wtf dream.) love because my evil twin screwed them over, and Tijuana. I rewound to the past, watched it unfold as my evil twin hurt the people loved. I couldn't stand it, and took her place to alter the damage my evil twin had done. I mended my relationship with my friends and turned to the one I loved. He was skeptical that it would work out after all I had done to hurt him. I beseeched him, telling him that I would prove that I was good. All this love stuff happened walking on a bridge. Random bridge date. We made up, fast forwarded a few months after getting married, and meandering happily along somehow wind up on the bridge where people of all ages walk to Tijuana. And then I woke up, because why the heck am I dreaming about Tijuana? But we bound into the sunset toward Tijuana.

No comments:

Post a Comment