Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 Years

About 10 years ago, a friend and I filled out the same survey on Xanga. She recently re-posted it with her current-day answers. How interesting is it to see the kind of person you were a decade ago? How have you changed? What is the same?

Similarities
Dry humor / attempted witticism
"[What’s something you wish you could understand better?]: the concept of love (every concept) the concept of communication (between living things)"
A penchant for introversion
Admiring others' parents
Having no role model
Preferring a bare face, or "natural" makeup
Not missing your ex(es)
Getting flack for being "forgiving"
Liking my eyes (irises, really)
My go-to handbag is still black

Differences
Upgraded wallet
I now associate "Clinique Happy" with another friend. I can't wear it without thinking of her.
My responses to questions aren't borderline depressing.
I definitely believe in love now.
I pig out on (real) Mexican food.
I know my type (Wow, 10 years makes a difference!)
There is a clear distinction between a relationship and a hookup. Stupid child.
I want marriage and I want children.



No comments:

Post a Comment