Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Erm...
I have so many mother issues. I like hanging out with certain people at their homes because of their mothers. I like getting to know them, feeling safe and loved around them... When the topic gets to a more intimate level and certain triggers are there, I start streaming like a hose. Why do I have issues when someone else doesn't appear to? What makes someone bury it deep where they never have to access the pain and can be numb... but I wear it on my sleeve and it drives many of the things I do? I want to meet someone without any parent issues... I want to see what they're like, how they deal with pain. Must be a lot healthier than how people like me deal with it.
Posted by
杏怡
at
6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment