Thursday, September 1, 2011

Survey Stuff

A friend posted this on tumblr. So, let's add to the developing culture of divulging stuff about you online while forgetting how to have meaningful conversations with people in real life!

  1. This guy.
  2. None of the above.
  3. My future pet cat.
  4. Sure.
  5. Way too many times.
  6. Maybe.
  7. Hell naw.
  8. Not really on my mind... more like on...
  9. Nope.
  10. I have a lot of deep conversations.
  11. ":D yayyy"
  12. I don't judge.
  13. Not particularly.
  14. Not really.
  15. I bought stuff from the Container Store.
  16. I don't know.
  17. That'd be cool.
  18. I've only spoken a few sentences to him, ever.
  19. Bubble baths are lovely~
  20. I don't really know my neighbors.
  21. Biting my nails, spending inordinate amounts of time thinking about Scandinavia...
  22. South Africa! Spain! Northern Ireland! Peru! Mongolia!
  23. I don't think so...
  24. Patting my face dry after washing it.
  25. My chin.
  26. Rolling over and sleeping a little more.
  27. I'm fine with my skin. If I had to pick, lighter.
  28. Tigger.
  29. Yep.
  30. It'd be nice.
  31. It's long enough for a little tuft.
  32. Ooh... not really into celebrities... though Tom Felton and T.O.P. are pretty fine. And Dev Patel... Hm... Though I couldn't imagine a threesome with two of them put together.
  33. No one can see me spelling it. This is silly to put in.
  34. Finger sports.
  35. Easy: TV.
  36. Nope. Actually, I never told my first crush I liked him in person.
  37. I hum and sing to myself.
  38. Not particularly...
  39. I don't shop by store, and I cannot yet afford my favorite brands. But I love Anthropologie, The Container Store and Whole Foods.
  40. Oh honey, I'm not in high school.
  41. Sometimes.
  42. I'm thinking. Don't disturb me.
  43. YES I DO XD
  44. Two of my favorite settings... the sealife at the bottom of the ocean doesn't exactly excite me, so I'll go with space.
  45. If a roommate means having a person to chat with and spend time with when you actually want to socialize inside your own home, yes. Having to compromise living space and deal with someone else's unsanitation, bad taste and bad habits, no.
  46. That my behavior is unacceptable.
  47. People say a lot of mean things to me.
  48. People say a lot of nice things to me.
  49. I ate a booger. 
  50. Chinese. Moar Chinese, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment