- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Where was the real Snape scene and why was the final battle so... individualized? Less antagonism and heroics and more unity and love, please.
- Time Traveler's Wife: This was just... boring. And hard to follow. Plus, the girl who played Alba was horrible. Either that, or the script she was given was horrible.
- Confessions of a Shopaholic: I'll take the newly redone premises. I can't take the obvious old-lady-comic-relief and the harsh contrast of worlds that has to take place.
- Something Borrowed: Darcy is not a bad person. She's a misguided, deluded person. Where's the backstory? Where's nerdy, skinny and witty Ethan?
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Ruined Movies
I don't know if it's because of budgetary constraints or just because the screenplay writer didn't fully comprehend the book(s), but I have watched some adaptations lately that did not convey the message of the book. It's quite frustrating to see the books you've read and loved be butchered by bad acting or scripting... or other factors I can't think of...
Posted by
杏怡
at
1:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment