- No matter what kind of Chinese food you get, it's good.
- To get anywhere interesting you need to allot at least 30 minutes travel time on the bus or subway.
- Everyone is different.
- My roommate and I had a shared love of sleeping.
- My other roommate and I could speak in a language that no one else understood.
- It's completely up to you how you decide to shape your life.
- Everyone has the same mentality that drove them to leave their homeland and study in an unfamiliar place.
- People are always doing something. Different things. One of them will always be interesting.
- You can always go downstairs and find someone to talk to.
- Chinese people are friendly. Hard ass, but friendly.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Things I Miss About Living in China
Posted by
杏怡
at
3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment