Discuss your first love and first kiss.
My first love was this guy in high school. I admired him because... I don't remember why, it seemed so long ago! I do remember admiring his music skills; he played the string bass and a very very talented pianist. It's a shame he didn't find it interesting enough to make something of it because everyone called him a prodigy. In any case, our relationship was very tumultuous, and we were obsessed with each other. Short story, I learned a great deal from this relationship, although I repeated the same mistakes again in lesser forms with consequent relationships. I appreciated his brand of humor and how despite all the problems I was having at home tried his hardest to make me smile. I loved the close relationship he had with his sister (I still contact her occasionally to see how she's doing) and how open his family was to me. I tend to fall for the smartasses.
First kiss... hm. We had been dating nearly 4 months and had yet to kiss. So, we decided to go for it and in true planned fashion decided to "go to the bathroom" during our last period and seal the deal. 2:30 PM approached and we met at the spot we ate lunch with our friends. 5 minutes passed where we just walked around that area, just holding hands, and he eventually noted that if we didn't go back to our classrooms soon, it would be suspicious. So, I stopped, turned to face him, and planted one on him. And went back to class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment