I was visiting Personality Café and came across a forum names "I am INFP and I am..." It was filled with posts of people with similar temperaments to me describing themselves, their quirks and embracing all that they were. The internet seems to be full of people like this. And, to an extent, like me. So I will post my own, here.
I am INFP and...
I am smiling when no one else smiles.
I am the one who never loses faith in someone.
I am the one who will say something and regret it 30 minutes later.
I am always thinking of possibilities.
I am always analyzing, just because it's fun to.
I am the one who saves snails and worms.
I am perfectly content to sit on a park bench and watch people.
I am able to find something positive to say about everyone.
I am able to sustain long periods of socialization if one-on-ones are involved.
I am always singing in my head.
I am the one that needs time to respond.
I am the one that tears up when hearing a beautiful song.
I am seemingly angry or annoyed, but actually quite entertained.
I am always going to have my own system of organization.
I am the person who will always be there.
I am the one whose need to help overrides the need to be stable.
I am INFP and I will never give up on the world.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment