Monday, March 28, 2011
Shining Lights
I cried in front of someone who had never seen me cry, today. I didn't even really cry... I sniffled. But they still saw me shed tears. It was brief, but I felt very exposed. I let it all out, how frustrated I was with my family and how no one seemed to really understand what kind of pressure I'm under. I can think of only one person who might be able to relate. Why am I so serious? Why am I not always a fun person? In the past, my issues drove away those I let in. They're complicated; they're not easily fixed by changing your attitude on life or studying harder or simply putting it out of your mind. They're pervasive and will never go away. Today, I was met halfway and briefly acknowledged. It seems that's really all I wanted.
Posted by
杏怡
at
2:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment