Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
New York New York - Frank Sinatra
Did I Hear You Say You're In Love - 倉木麻衣
Butterfly - Smile .dk
taskinlude - 浜崎あゆみ
Another Day - Rent
People of Cosmicolor - m-flo
Hotel Song - Regina Spektor
野蠻遊戲 - 蔡依林
Blue Christmas - Nicole Atkins
Deposuit potentes - J.S. Bach
向日葵盛开的夏天 - F.I.R.
Slavonic Dance No. 1 - Antonin Dvorak
Fantasie 'Carmen' Op. 25 - Pablo de Sarasate
So... I don't even know what half of these songs are. I suppose that means I should delete any song I have listened to less than 5x and added over 2 years ago.
This list probably better reflects my musical tastes and myself:
揮著翅膀的女孩 - 容祖兒
三個心願 - F.I.R.
Caramel - Suzanne Vega
Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls
BABY GOOD NIGHT - GD & TOP
Let Go - Frou Frou
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
Go Away - 2NE1
Sexy Back - Justina Timberlake
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
Siboney - Connie Francis
Gymnopdie No.1 - Eric Satie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment