- Yogurtland: Red Velvet Batter and Taro mixed together is bomb.
- For the love of soju...
- Pudding day, pudding night, pudding makes everything all right.
- Fenugreek seed really does seem to make your boobs bigger...
- Those in the know know that mirugai is king of sushi. Especially since it looks like a penis with balls attached to it.
- Tsubugai comes in at a close second.
- Fruits from the supermarket got nothin' on fruits from the farmer's market. And homegrown fruits. It's like EZ-Cheez and Mimolette.
- Shin Cups never fail to make me smile and do a happy dance.
- I used to hate goat cheese. Now it's like... a part of me.
- Eggs are the most amazing things ever.
- I miss 冰糖葫芦, or candied fruit. Crabapples/haw to be exact. Sour and sweet all at once. I love it! I think I could make it... Gotta find some crabapples first...
Monday, August 15, 2011
Foodie Thoughts
Posted by
杏怡
at
9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment