Thursday, April 28, 2011
The World on Atlas' Shoulders
I feel so stressed, and complaining, venting or any form of release isn't going to resolve it. I don't want to give people tasks to do. I understand that's what leaders do, pawn off tasks they can't (be bothered to) do to other people who can do them, but I don't like it. I feel more bossy than I've ever been, I feel that one super-wrong day will make me explode. I'm snappy when people don't understand what I mean right away without having to explain it in depth. I don't like to keep repeating myself, to do the same things over and over again because no one listens. People don't listen, people don't have personal responsibility. I have to tell them what to do, how to do it. I have to initiate everything, and it's draining to me because in my idealistic world people would step up more. People would seek things out, I wouldn't need to tell them exactly what to do. Life isn't like that. You have to be a bitch, authoritate, be bossy. I don't like it, but if it'll get me the results I want, I'll do it. Stress is temporary. Glory is lasting.
Posted by
杏怡
at
11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment