Monday, April 25, 2011

Big Ham

So... my mom came home yesterday from grocery shopping, where she and my brother stocked up on some essentials (Read: stuff that I can barely stomach to eat anymore). One of their purchases was this:





My first reaction when I saw this behemoth of a ham was, "What the fuck, mommy?" She insisted that it was cheap and that it was economical. I wondered how on earth we would finish it before it spoiled, as I don't eat a lot of meat and as she isn't home 80% of the time. Which leaves...

My brother. My little brother who for all of his life has subsisted on processed, white foods. Wanna know why obesity in America is so high? We already know. This is just more proof.

How the heck is he supposed to finish (6) lbs of salted meat? Just thinking about it makes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment