Apparently, one of my really good traits is my adaptability. Stick me here, stick me there and I can usually mold to my surroundings. Take me on a boring trip, I can find some way to make it fun, for myself, at least. Give me a food with an ingredient I don't like, I'll just pick it off.
According to my mother and cousin, I was like this when I was younger. My mother would take us traveling, and on the long plane rides that most other kids could not handle, I was a little angel. I entertained myself, made up stories, games, and kept myself occupied the whole way. No fuss. No complaining.
Thinking about it again, this might be a trait of introversion, since introverts don't feed on others to function. I still don't think I'm very introverted, though. Just a smidge.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment