I don't understand those who are satisfied where they are. Well, I understand why but I don't understand why they would be comfortable with it. Why would you want to live in Irvine all your life? Why wouldn't you want to explore the world. They call Irvine "the bubble" for that reason. The earth is 508.45 million square kilometers; why would you be content staying in 119.6 of it? I understand that traveling is expensive, but you really have no desire to save the money to see what's outside of this master-planned Stepford wife heaven? Traveling 20 miles to go somewhere is far? You only have one life; why spend it surrounded by rules and expectations. At least, until you decide to settle down and have children.
I feel so smothered here; am I in the minority?
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment