So uh... you know the ideal ratio?
Waist-hip and thigh-calf-ankle?
7:10 and 5:3:2...
I have a smaller waist than Kim Tae Yeon from SNSD!
For some reason, this feels like a personal achievement.
Click here for adorable pictures of her trying to suck her gut in.
What's kind of sad is that knowledge of these ratios and what is most biologically attractive makes us look at ourselves in the mirror, unsatisfied with what we see because we are not ideal. And makes people get all sorts of procedures to make themselves look more attractive. I would probably have a thinner waist if not for that random muscle on my left side that my right side is devoid of. Why does SM release this kind of information, anyway? Do they have a contract w/ big plastic surgery and fitness franchises?
But, since we're puttin' it out there, here are my measurements, give or take 1 cm. Except for my legs, because I can't suck my calves in. That would be awesome.
60:84, 47:33:20.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment