Monday, June 7, 2010

The Pursuit of Ulzzangness

T and I wanted to see what we'd look like with "ulzzang" makeup, that is, huge circle lenses, black eyeliner, false lashes, eyelid glue for those not blessed with double eyelids, and white eyeshadow. Which took over an hour (how do these girls do it!?). And then we camwhored for about half an hour. And then I went home, put on circle lenses (because the pictures we took didn't include them), and took some more pictures. T is a makeup artist, btw, so if you need one, let me know and I'll give you her info.


I look so awesome with that pose, right? Except I forgot that to make your eyes even bigger, don't look up. Look at the camera like you're about to rip out its soul. SO... my eyes look too small. Oh wait, that's cuz... I ALREADY HAVE BIG EYES. And double eyelids. And a flaweless complexion. I was wondering why this makeup made me look like an alien...

BTW, I refuse to believe that any of these girls actually have naturally larger eyes than me. That's, like, just not possible. Conceit.


Oh, did you know they have competitions for this stuff? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment