- I have yet to post a status indicating that I have finished my classes and OMG IT'S SUMMER YAY! I know it's summer too. Over 1 million students across the US (maybe even only at the UCs) recognize that it is summer vacation.
- Yay, class of 2010 graduating, bitches! Oh yeah? I graduated last quarter, bitches!
- I don't post statuses on my current thoughts, location or actions.
- Unless it's really awesome.
- I have never posted a status about "Did you feel the earthquake?" "Yes, we all felt the earthquake stop posting about it." "It's raining!" "I hate the rain." "Stop posting about the rain!"
- "I'm going to miss you all!!!" Who's you all? Facebook? Or the people you think will read it and comment on it? Or are you leaving it open to let others decide who will miss you too? Because I certainly won't.
- I am SOOO stressed! Yeah? It's because you live in America, land where your worth is only how much you achieve in this society's eyes. We're all stressed, which is why I don't post Facebook statuses about how stressed I am. Those who are able to post their statuses and mean the same thing, but be much more sneaky about it, I applaud you. I will try to save the microorganisms in the lab final from eating you alive!
I popped your happy bubble? Oops! There it goes farting into the sky!
No comments:
Post a Comment