Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Musings

My apartment complex is going to be haunted by the ghost of that poor little animal that was killed last night, and whose corpse was run over and over by no less than all the residents of this complex, and myself twice (although I did try to avoid it last night when I first saw its partially intact body). It's now just a tuft in the road.

If I were to get this job (please dear Jesus and GuanYin), would I have to wear makeup every day so as to not look like I'm in high school?

If Roe vs Wade gets repealed, or if there's any significant law passed that makes abortion illegal, I'm closing my vagina until I want a kid. Because abstinence is the only way of protecting yourself 100%, and I don't have the money to fly overseas to get an abortion.

I bought a container of Lebanese garlic spread. I don't know how I'll eat it; I might just get slices of bread and slather it on. Nice and simple.

I'm going to do a thorough purging of my makeup collection; I imagine at least half of the stuff is expired and will give me a horrible reaction if I use it. I'm going to start purchasing as many mini makeup items as possible, because I'll probably actually use all of it by the time it expires.

Mitsuwa needs more $1 deals. The haul this past weekend was amazing.

I hope my brother really gets it together. He seems a lot more invested this time in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment