So, I got a cat. And up until 2 hours he had barely been eating since I brought him home from the shelter. I even bought the wholesome canned food. He was suspected of having URI, so I was supposed to mix in powder medicine with wet food. He didn't bite, and when he did, he threw up 10 minutes after nibbling.
I was at my wit's end. The cat was rapidly losing weight (vet found nothing wrong with him other than his rapid weight loss), barely drinking and barely pooping. God cat poo stinks. Damn.
I took a chicken breast, boiled it, cut it up into little chunks, and fed it to the cat. AND HE GOBBLED IT ALL UP. Took a little bit of medicine and mixed it in with the chicken and he still ate like a pubescent male athlete. Boiled some carrots, gave him a slice, and he nommed!
My cat is nomming! He's finally nomming!
So now... I guess I'm gonna make homemade cat food. The canned variety stinks, anyway.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment