Tuesday, February 22, 2011
New Personality Trait!
I just figured something out about myself. When I am being introduced to something new, I don't particularly like it when others take it upon themselves to explain to me what's going on. I prefer to try to figure it out myself and if I don't get something, ask questions. When someone talks to me explaining a product, my eyes glaze over until I see the pretty pamphlet where I can read it over. When I was at work and got a task to do, for example, changing the layout of a wall, I got annoyed when my superiors started explaining what I needed to. Please, I can read it's in the book you gave me of everything I need to do. If I have questions, I'll ask. I wonder what trait that is...
Posted by
杏怡
at
10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment