So apparently I have the neck of a 50 year-old. Phase one subluxation degeneration. Have I done anything to injure my neck in the past? I don't even remember. Is it worth going to one? I don't know. So expensive. $4000 for 6/7 months. How much will it cost of it ends up not helping me at all?
This doctor has one amazing quality: she is either the most intuitive person I've ever met or she is using those "psychic" techniques where people place attributions to the (not) vague things she says. (Almost) first thing she said when she sat me down was "looking at your neck x-ray, it shows that you have very low energy, are probably depressed and have little motivation." Or a neck x-ray really does show those things to those who know how to read it.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment