Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 06

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
  1. I have two Chinese names. My original name was changed to compensate for my lack of wood, but my mom's side still calls me by my original name.
  2. I quit piano in 4th or 5th grade and restarted in 8th grade. In 10th grade I took the last level of the Certificate of Merit.
  3. I am moley. I beat a high school friend in a mole competition. He told our old AP Physics teacher.
  4. There is a preauricular pit on my left ear.
  5. For the 8th grade musical we did "Once Upon A Mattress." I was the nightingale, and wore a blue, green and yellow bird costume.
  6. My beloved sleeping companion, Tigger, is actually less than 10 years old. My cousin had this friend who liked renting out stuffed animals he bought (smart lad), and she was borrowing a Tigger doll. I loved that doll so much I begged my mother to let me go and get it. He's been with me ever since. I used to wash him. After a certain point there was point.
  7. I didn't know that Precious Moments was a Christian brand until college.
  8. When I really really really want something, I will go the distance for it. I've spent $10 shipping for a bottle of nail polish and driven an hour and a half for dumplings.
  9. I have bunions.
  10. I know how to do soak-off gel nails, like Calgel and Axxium.
  11. I have a slight obsessive and compulsive problem with regard to my nails. For this reason my desk is littered with nail clips, files, and enhancement products.
  12. I don't really like chocolate.
  13. I bruise easily.
  14. I have 3 pairs of glasses and 4 pairs of sunglasses.
  15. When I eat eggs for breakfast, I like them over easy. I have to eat the yolk with toast. And although I don't consider myself a toast person...
  16. I'm a carb whore in denial. Garnished just the right way, I can eat through a loaf of bread, plates and plates of noodles and bowls of rice. But I don't usually like to.
  17. Through multiple online tests, I've determined that my IQ is most likely in the high 120s. I've gotten a 135 score once.
  18. I want to be a bad-ass tech saavy girl, so I feel the need to "fix" computers. But really, I'm asking male friends what to do all along the way.
  19. I like pastel colors.
  20. I was really bummed when I found out that the Huntington Library can only booked as a package (can't use your own caterer) for weddings.
  21. I have a bachelors degree in Economics and I don't remember a thing.
  22. I am horrible at harmonizing on the spot.
  23. I once skipped something fun to sit on my parents' bed and watch Tchaikovsky's "Sleeping Beauty" on PBS. They came home expecting me to have fallen asleep; I watched all 4 hours of it.
  24. I used to have this kind of caterpillar doll when I was really young. I remember being around 5 years old and rubbing up on it to help me fall asleep.
  25. Rain in Orange County smells awesome.
  26. I have never had a role model. I hated those assignments in school.
  27. My vocal sweet spot is in the 5th octave. It's just really easy to sing up there.
  28. I was unable to swallow pills until high school.
  29. I have hoarding tendencies.
  30. I used to be really loud and uncontrollable and full of energy. I used to talk a mile a minute and kick boys because I was a bitch and they were my bitches. I used to be so constantly hyper people told me to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment