Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 07

Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

When I was born, I was a Libra. Now, I'm apparently something different. Virgo. I saw a lot of people posting about how our zodiac signs changed. I don't pay attention to that crap (nor do I post when an earthquake happens or when it rains or when something awesome happens that 50% of Southern California Facebookers have the need to post about).

Reading about both Libra and Virgo, I have traits from both signs. But honestly, I don't care very much about western zodiac signs. I put more stock into Chinese zodiacs, simply because it's much more personalized. I'm a Strong Water Earth Dragon, for which, according to a couple 八字 sites, I need to be super careful this year cuz this year (metal rabbit) is a crappy year for me. I also got this advice;
  • Dragon Horoscope may have some unexpected wealth opportunities this year.
  • Dragon Horoscope may have to be careful about your health this year.
  • Dragon Horoscope must not be emotional this year, else you may get hurt on relationship issues.
Yeah, check it out. I find it much more detail-oriented than western zodiacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment