Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not Picky

Since Ana seems to be a popular character (read: totally annoying yet fun to read about), I will try to post more stories about her. So today, Ana, Zsuzsi and I went to lunch after class. I of course am apt to eat anything within the realm of normal food. Zsuzsi is a bit of a mystery but assured that she just wanted to eat so she could go study for our test on Thursday. So it came down to Ana. Who said that she could eat anything. Except __, __, __, __ and __. So we went on our way to the 包子 place. Packed. Walked around a little more... couldn't find anything. Eventually, we just wanted to eat so I turned to Ana and said "I guess it's up to you." "Why me?" "You're the picky one." "What!? I am not picky." "Uhhh..." How do I describe to a picky girl just how she is picky. I said, "You don't want to eat mian (面, noodles)," to which she retorted, "That's because I don't feel like eating noodles right now. Picky people don't like this, don't like that, and I'm not like that." "...... you're not?" "No, of course not!"

Sounds like someone's in deep denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment