Saturday, September 11, 2010

Beloved

So... I went to dinner today with some people who I had never hung out with, mostly because this guy last night in the elevator just invited me to eat Arabic food with them. Upon spending more time (by more time I mean sitting next to) with him, he started to remind me of someone very dear to me... and then after feeling that similar feeling due to his speaking and expression of himself, I looked at him and fell head over heels. I felt like a little girl... he looked uncannily similar and carried himself in a very similar way... and then his girlfriend/sweetheart called. Damn. > <. Those eyes... that smile... that laid-back yet passionate attitude... must be a brown people thing. He was pretty dark for an Iraqi, though. Not that I have much experience with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment