What are annoying people? What kinds of annoying people are there?
There are the ones who are nice to everyone. Just nice. Always. No matter what. Show some emotion, jackass. Stop trying to please everyone.
There are the ones who try way too hard to be helpful, turning that possibly genuine gesture into something no one wants to touch. I don't need your help with this, and yes, sometimes I do know what I'm talking about even though I'm just a girl.
There are those who try so hard to get laid they totally fail. Don't try so hard to be on everyone's good side and maybe you'll get some.
There are those who always have to be right and have a need to butt in their opinion with the firm belief that they have the correct view, the correct answer. These are usually the ones who also butt into every conversation and expect to be heard every time. If their need for attention is not satisfied, they will become sulky. Seriously, get over it. Deal with not having the center of attention constantly be on you.
There are those who, when they find someone they like, cling so tightly they don't want to let go, following their chosen other absolutely everywhere: class, to eat, to go out. These are also the ones who are so afraid of losing that someone that they are constantly paranoid about displeasing that person but at the same time become unhappy and maybe even insolent if that person is not acting the way they expect them to act. I thought I was bad in this regard... All I can say is... find more friends. Have a life outside this one person and whoever and wherever they decide to be with and go to.
There are those who never speak. Although this is not really annoying, one can't help but wonder what someone like that is thinking, if they ever yearn to interact with others.
I wonder what kind of annoying person I am. I think I am a combination of the clinger and the nice person. Sometimes I think I am trying too hard to be friendly so I can alter situations so that people remember me and want to hang out with me. Because I need more friends. Because hanging out with the same person is tiring. At least I need variety... other people. More than one person to suck on.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment