This is a diffuser.
This is the diffuser that I haphazardly engineered using scotch tape because I was too cheap to buy a new hairdryer with an accompanying diffuser and because the one I bought said that it "fits most hairdryers." Obviously not my trusty (it's at least 10 years old, I remember using it in elementary school) compact hairdryer.
Why did I buy a diffuser? Because I got my hair permed and I read 123456789 articles on how to care for permed, curly hair. So, I bought mousse, soft wax and sulfate/paraben-free no-poo (non-sudsing shampoo). On that note, I am never getting a cold perm again. And neither should you, if you're not patient enough to spend 20+ minutes a day making sure your hair is perfectly curly/wavy the way you want it. I don't know how those of you who spend a significant amount of time (anything over 10 minutes) on beauty in the morning do it. I admire your perseverance.
Next time, I'm getting a digital/airwave perm. Time to start saving up, it's freaking expensive.

No comments:
Post a Comment