I'm sure you're thinking, How on earth can a dentist be cool?
I went and got my teeth filled today, and it was the best experience with a dentist I have ever had. For one, it seemed like she did fillings in her sleep, because the entire time she, the assistant, and I (sort of, my mouth was open the entire time) were chatting about movies. Small talk, but most dentists I've been to stick to their work and say nothing... and make me dread seeing them. Perhaps she did it to ease my discomfort, not that you can make a slight masochist uncomfortable. In either case, the filling took about ten minutes to do. Yeah, ten minutes. Ten minutes of waiting, ten minutes of waiting for the Novocaine to make me look like a chipmunk and ten minutes of drilling and filling and I was out the door. And I can barely tell I have a filling. Which is important when you had to get one of your (gasp!) front teeth filled. You are awesome, Dr. Holmes.
Be nice to your doctors.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment