Saturday, July 30, 2011
Grandparents
My grandparents are so cute. Not only do they party hardier than their grandchildren, but they color coordinate their outfits. Down to the shoes. They were getting ready for a party today and I saw my grandpa in his dapper ivory suit with peaked lapels and I had to take a picture. But first, he went to the closet to get his shoes. And he dug and dug until he found the perfect brown and white pair to go with his suit. Dude's 85 86 87 80-something. When I'm that old, I'm gonna be that chic. If we wore the clothes our grandparents wore, we'd look hideous. But it looks totally awesome on them. Maybe that's cuz they're old... I would call my dad out if he wore something like that... only grandpas can pull off that shiz.
Posted by
杏怡
at
1:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment