Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Long Nails

What do females with long nails do? Are they all secretaries? Are they all from sororities? As far as I'm concerned, having long nails... or even just nails that extend just a little bit... prevent you from doing a lot of things. And they break. You can't play an instrument, you get gunk under them if you decide to cook, if you do sports they break even more easily... it also looks kind of ridiculous to see women in gyms with long nails exercising... it's like... they don't belong there. But they're just on a treadmill so their nails won't get hurt.

I'm gonna grow my nails and keep them juuuuust slightly shorter than the tip of my finger. Maybe I'll still be able to play piano, play violin. Pick boogers out of my nose. Maybe even start climbing. Yoga doesn't require short nails. But what if they break? Ack, I can't even think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment