I believed in you, and all you did was take advantage of me. You fed me lies even cried in front of me, all to make me feel sorry for you, all so that you could manipulate me into siding with you. How low will you sink in order to avoid blame? I'm a fool, because I genuinely care about you and you threw it all back in my face. How can I trust again? How can I trust another person when one of my closest friends turns out to be just the person I was afraid they were? Full of deceit. There's no emotional connection, just the facade of one. And yet, you feel no remorse. You're not going to change. Nothing is sacred to you. The only person you care about in this world is yourself.
I don't have to remind you that you are a bad person.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment