- Why are all the couples heterosexual?
- Why is the female always the enchanted one? Where's the male main character?
- Right, a male main character, Simba, wasn't even in the montage.
- Seriously, what's with the crappy montage that barely strings itself together?
- Who put this show together? Do they realize the songs they're playing and weaving crappy "World of Cuhlaaaaahhh" music into don't make sense next to each other?"
- This show has no theme. World of Color isn't the theme. If I had to choose colors, they would be blue and red. I saw lots of blue and lots of red. And maybe some orange/yellow when there was fire. And green for a brief moment when they decided to put in the Fantasia 2000 scene with Stravinsky's Firebird Suite in the background. Which again, didn't match with the rest of it, because I'm like, 90% sure they put it in there only so they could say LOOK GREEN. COLOR.
- Guys kissing helpless girls.
- Heterosexual couples, over and over and over and over again.
- What is World of Color trying to instill in young children who watch this? Keep dreaming in color so all your dreams will come true?
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Oh, Disneyland
I watched World of Color last night for the first time after hearing people raving about it for quite a while. I'm torn; part of me loved it and wanted to cry; it was beautiful, magical... The colors! The scenes! How could someone not love it? The other part of me wanted to throw tomatoes; what is this crap? Random montages that don't have any connection to each other? Bad Radio Disney-like music (aside from the music that came directly from the animated movies of course)? All the other implications such as...
Posted by
杏怡
at
1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment