I've noticed that the difference between me being late, and on time/early to work depends mostly on how proactive I am while driving. Even if I leave earlier than I usually do, if I drive at a leisurely pace and don't try and maximize my time, I will still arrive on time or late. Must be the city's traffic. That pisses me off. Now more people are moving into the area and what used to be a mostly deserted street in the morning is crowded, with lights every few hundred feet, and stopping at every red light, and nice cars everywhere driving below the speed limit. There's a highway right next to me, but oh look it's the last toll exit, so you'd have to pay $2.75 for 500 feet of toll road.
I once tried going to Starbucks on the way to work. Nope.
Morning commuting sucks.
Friday, May 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment