I've never been one to have to worry about my commitments, or really even think much about having too little or too many, put them on a list and list pros and cons and all that. Life usually just happens, but lately I've gotten a lot more... planny. I've always liked lists, but they were for fun... not to actually be utilized... I've now got a list of things I need to do and accomplish... and commitments I need to think about and balance. Starting February I'll have 6 regular commitments, and if I decide to do this opera workshop and get the job that I applied for, I'll have 8. How do I fit in a getaway to Asia, random friends' birthdays and a Carnegie Hall field trip into that? And how on earth can I get out of the greater Los Angeles are when I have 8 commitments that chain me here? Let's not forget about moving house (which is taking forever and frankly if I were given the resources I'd just coordinate the whole thing myself like a good housedaughter while momma go makes the bacon). I really hope I get this job. It would mean I don't have to worry about money, I can just focus on the important stuff. Like people doing their jobs. And singing properly. And not forgetting to pick little DylDyl up.
I'm not particularly stressed. I've just... never been in this position before...
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment