Sunday, December 18, 2011
Stupid People
Gah! I can't take it anymore! All you stupid people judging and bringing down the business! I'm starting to think that HK people are the most entitled and elitist people in the world. We're all working our butts off to try and make everything good, affordable and healthy and all we get are some pies in our faces. Fine, you pay your $8 for gas and go drive up to LA. God, these people love to hate. And like to troll other forums in order to hate some more. Seriously?! Trying to make a living here. You put on an apron and do all the shit we do. You go and make it yourself and see how much the ingredients cost you. Go! I go to Sprinkles and I think their cupcakes are pretty mediocre and that I can do a better job, but will I condemn them and tell everyone I know that they suck? Of course not, you go because you don't want to bake your own friggen cupcakes and you don't want 12 red velvets but a variety of flavors. GAH.
Posted by
杏怡
at
9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment