So, why do you buy "premium jeans?" Seven for All Mankind, Rock and Republic, Paige, paper denim and cloth... What's the difference between these high-end brands and American Eagle jeans? The quality? The name? Well...
These are Paige Premium Denim jeans I bought (for those interested, Blue Heights 10" super peg leg) from Nordstrom Rack for $80 because a friend recommended them to me. They immediately became my favorite jeans, flattering my curves, my already (apparently) skinny legs. This morning I put them on, and while sitting down moved my hands over my knees and felt... that. Up there. I don't know if it's because I wore them so much in such a short period of time or the quality, but the heck? I've had my favorite AE jeans for over 3 years and they've yet to develop this... distress-ion. I had a pair of Sevens in high school that I absolutely loved to death but they lasted over a year before any of this happened to it. I haven't even had these jeans for six months. The heck. Paige, are you ripping me?
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment