I thought I'd have more time. I thought I'd be calmer. I thought I'd get more stuff done.
I still sleep slightly less than 8 hours, although now my body has adjusted to wake up at around 7:30. For my own sanity I really should not be sleeping later than 11:30.
I don't exercise. I have thoughts of exercising and make a conscious effort to do exercising-y things when out and about. I don't have a set exercising time. Maybe I should just start running in place while watching something. I've gained 6 pounds.
I eat out a lot. I buy food with the intention of making it, but by the end of the week I'm so tired of spending so much time making varied food that I just don't want to make breakfast and lunch and dinner and just want it to appear in front of me. Like magic. I should allow myself one In-N-Out burger a week. Cheap, fast-ish, and delicious. And figure out more ways to eat quickly, healthily, and cheaply. Optimization.
For someone like me, I feel like I need to make the extra effort to try and be more social, or risk losing all social interaction. Go out after work, do weekend activities, get out there.
I just want to lie down and stare at the ceiling, and hug someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment