Sunday, December 16, 2012

Studying

Your family wants you to get good grades, go to a good school, get good grades, get a good job. To do that, you have to study.

Your family doesn't give a shit about you studying. They want you to multitask: study until they want to do something at which point you can't study or else you'll be rude, and after they're done go back to studying. So, study in their free time. Except, last time I checked, efficient studying doesn't work that way. Practicing doesn't work that way. Nothing productive happens that way.

So, happy birthday, daddy. I'm glad you're my daddy. But I have studying to do and even though you understand that, no one else does and so here I am right after being interrupted for the 65324683453th time (to coerce me into taking home fried noodles) complaining that I NEED TO STUDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment