My close friend found a beautiful sweater from there recently. Lord knows how she found it because I got nothing. Zilch. Nada.
Reasons FVXXI Sucks:
- The music is too loud. Seriously? If I can hear the thumping bass of the pseudo-hipster Christmas track you have on loop from muzak, it's too loud. This isn't a club. It's 10AM, people are waking up. I already have a migraine.
- That is such a cute top!... Oh wait. Nevermind, the back of the cute top has this gash in the form of an abnoxious zipper that doesn't complement the top's color scheme at all.
- Where's a sales associate? Where's a sales associate? Oh, excuse me--- damn.
- Where's a sales associate?
- I want a sweater. Where can I find a sweater? Oh... wait. There's sweaters everywhere. You mean to tell me that everything's just kind of sorted by section depending on if you want raunchy sexy time or if you are still in middle school? So, if I want a sweater I need to decide if I want a sweater with tit-holes or a turtleneck sweater that goes down to my toes? Do you, like, have, like, normal sweaters? You don't know where they are? I just have to walk around and find them? Okay......... thanks for trying, I guess.
- Where are the damned sweaters? You know, crewneck, v-neck, turtleneck?
- That is a beautiful sequin dress. I am finally going to score an awesome black sequin dress for less than $40! *peanut butter jelly time*
- Wait. What the fuck are these huge plastic jewels on the waist?
- GODDAMN IT, FVXII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I'll take these fake pearls for $4.60, please.
ha. i could care less if there's ever a sales associate. i never have any questions. i always trawl through the whole store so i don't miss anything potentially ~*~perfect~*~. and they are cheap which is more important to me than anything else. ^^
ReplyDelete