Having been recently introduced to the concept of velvet tones/depth/silkiness/etc in the voice, I began to apply it to my analyses of life stuff. When TaeTiSeo came out with that new single of theirs *cute upside-down spirit fingers around the jawline* I found it very fun to listen to, but something about it didn't allow me to really like it. About a week ago, I realized it was because Tiffany and Seohyun, and even at times Taeyeon sounded immature. Like girls singing "Lady Marmalade." The notes and stuff were all there, but they didn't have the fullness about them that other k-pop singers have, or that singers like Christina Aguilera have for that matter. About 5 minutes ago, I listened to the song again, this time undistracted by the possibly plastic hotness that is Tiffany and I found the term to go along with my general feelings of their generally placid sound: velvet. They lack velvet!
So, I felt the need to post that discovery. Eureka!
I'm going to go back and watch the MV now. Hotties.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment