Monday, July 16, 2012

LC Again

I needed to find a way to make more money, because the place that I currently work at isn't giving me enough hours, nor do they care to give me more (you'd think seniority and performance means something in the "workplace")... And until I get myself a nice, salaried position, I'm stuck here. 

I bumped into an old Lux co-worker, who recommended (forced) I reapply to work again at LC. Horrible idea, I remember all the reasons I left in the first place. Sad thing is, while I was there, even working only 3 days a week, I made more money than all the other combined jobs that I've held since then. I was rolling in dough my two years of college, enough to afford nice stuff for my friends' birthdays. As it is, I can barely afford to make a hand-made card that I would approve of. 

I'm scared that I'll be stuck now that I've agreed to work there again (which, completely bragging here, consisted of filling out an application, walking into the back with the manager and discussing pay and hours immediately because of the positive recommendations from other ex-coworkers working there). I'm scared that I won't be able to so easily leave. I'm scared that I'll jeopardize chances somehow.

But at least I could start taking voice lessons again.

No comments:

Post a Comment