Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday Wish

Today was my brother's 21st birthday. I asked him to write down on a piece of paper his birthday wish. He asked if I would make it come true. I told him I would see, depending on the nature of his wish. He asked me what kind of thing he was supposed to wish for. I told him that he could wish for a PS3, for aliens to land on earth, for roses to no longer have thorns, for a million dollars, for unlimited Yugioh cards. I wasn't expecting this...

"My birthday wish: Not to move and for all family members to get along."

I don't know how to make that wish come true.

1 comment:

  1. Your brother is so sweet. I can't even. That's so sad. :( You can let him know that moving doesn't change anything, and that even though he's leaving his comfort zone it can be a good thing, and new and exciting things can come his way? Something like that to put a positive spin on it?

    ReplyDelete