Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
I'm never single. I always have someone who alters the definition of single. So, am I dating anyone? No. Am I seeing anyone? Depends on what you call seeing someone. It's quite complicated to make the world so many shades of gray instead of a "in a relationship" or "single" category. But honestly, I can't call myself single. Single signals availability, and while I'm publicly available, I don't consider myself available. I find it a tad uncomfortable for random, drunk guys to hit on me and treat me as a single because in their eyes, I don't have a boyfriend and am therefore single and hit-on-able. 我没有男朋友,我有親愛的. They're not the same.
But since I am publicly single, being single makes guys hit on you. A lot. And assume that you're up for a one-night-stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment