Monday, August 16, 2010

I Am A Trendsetter

Why? Because the day after Bruno Mars came out with his debut single "Just The Way You Are" I discovered it. This is a big deal because I am never in the Top 40 loop. I didn't discover that the guy who sings "Down" is a super-hot British Indian until 2 weeks ago when, whilst at work/lunch, I saw the music video on a screen and, wondering why all the girls were Indian/exotic, paid attention long enough to discover the hotness that is Jay Sean (ie. Kamaljit Singh Jhooti). And then right after that I saw the hot half-Asian singing the little ring-a-ling on "Nothing On You."

And now, "Just The Way You Are" is on radios everywhere, destroying the simple goodness of the song. I'm already tired of it. But I'm proud. Because, goddammit, I never know what those damn songs on 102.7 are and for the first time ever I knew about a song before it was on that damn radio station.

I am so cool.
Back to my cashew milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment