Monday, March 31, 2014

This should probably be in a diary, but fuck it.

You once asked me what I like about you. Welp, here are some things in all their mushy glory.


I like that you care about social issues; hell, even more than I do. Which is sometimes hard to believe but I shouldn't be surprised, considering. Actually, it's really hot.

I like that there was no question about your or my quirkiness from either end. We are what we are and we embrace it.

I like that you have thick skin, that I can say almost anything on my mind and I don't have to worry about you (yet). I don't need to walk on eggshells and protect your feelings.

I like your ability to throw social inhibition to the wind, although it's a bit of a double-edged sword. I like that you don't mind being silly or looking stupid.

I like that you find a way to mix my interests with yours. Because whether by coincidence or by your subtle planning we end up listening to topics of incredible relevance to current life.

There's more.

No comments:

Post a Comment